So I begin...
|Taken on Farmboys farm in KZN...thats Sassygirl, their gorgeous new foal|
1. I don't/can't eat seafood, the thought of eating it gives me the chills.
2. I have exercise induced asthma. A type of asthma that is probably mentally induced :)
3. I majored in English in University, and still make horrendous spelling mistakes.
4. I was born and bred a citygirl, now I am married to a farmboy.
5. My parents got divorced 7 years ago. Was I sad? Of course, but now I have two new wonderful families to call my own.
6. My Dad is Jewish. My Mom is Catholic. My Grandfather is German. Oh the irony!
7. I have visited 20 countries, and 4 continents (I have yet to visit S.America or Greenland).
8. I haven't coloured my hair in 8 years.
9. At one stage I had 11 piercings (8 ear piercings, nose ring, tongue ring, belly ring).
10. I don't enjoy cooking, I am much better at cleaning.
11. I recently got back from teaching English in South Korea, one my greatest adventures to date.
13. My favourite place to relax in the world is on my hubby's family farm.
14. I have an unhealthy obsession with makeup.
15. My favourite literary genre is Science Fiction, with Stephen King being at the top of my list.